Sunday 12 February 2012

Sustainable

Hello Sunday!

I am going to be an "aunty" very soon ! Yeah, feel great, can't wait anymore, the baby should be a girl - what my sister said. I don't know how to say how excited I am now. But, in my head now I am listing what my niece should call me - *Mak Cik Ina, Cik Na, Aunty Ina* and how I should introduce myself. Hi, I am your aunt, do you like me? Ouch, no, surely she will not understand what I say even a word. So, let the time decide it, let her grow up first and start to love me when she is ready. Hah! 

Waiting 9 months 10 days and it is just a few days more. Sustainable pregnancy is the most important thing for the mother. Eating a healthy diet during pregnancy is one of the best things a mother can do for herself and her baby. After all, the food she eat is her baby's main source of nutrition. Smart choices about pregnancy nutrition can help the mother promote her baby's growth and development. As this is the first pregnancy for my sister, my third sister who is also a nurse has told her what to eat, what to take less, what she should avoid and it come to this list :

Good for mum and baby :

Grains
Fruits and vegetables
Meat, poultry, fish, eggs and beans

Foods to avoid - affected mum and baby :

Seafood high in mercury -swordfish, shark, king mackerel
Raw, undercooked or contaminated seafood - to prevent foodborne illness
Unpasteurized foods
Undercooked meat, poultry and eggs

emmmcakkkk !!

I am really hope my sister will deliver her baby safely. All my family members are waiting for this new member and we are all counting days. Just want you to know, all the baby's stuff are complete since three or four months ago. And what I want to say, it is so lucky to be the first grandchild in the family because all the things are prepared by her becoming aunts! For sure the second child to-be have to recycle whatever the first has used. It's normal.


If you are MARRIED, these are the top ten signs you might be PREGNANT

10. Abdominal bloating
9. Heightened sensitivity to odors
8. Nausea or vomiting
7. Frequent urination
6. Fatigue
5. Tender, swollen breasts
4. A missed period
3. Implantation bleeding
2. Your basal body temperature stays high
1. The PROOF. A positive home pregnancy test.


but if you are still single, not married yet
please, these top ten signs are NOT for you
have a healthy life, dear.



xx I LOVE MY MUM AND DAD xx


The Blackboard : God, please send me a man to marry a.s.a.p ! *but please don't tell my mum i'm asking for this *

No comments:

Post a Comment